[flashrom] join IRC

Владимир Амельянович amelyanovich.vladimir at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:46:50 CEST 2018

Hello,

1) save image - flashrom -p
internal:laptop=force_I_want_a_brick,ich_spi_mode=auto -r boxpc899_0.rom
2) write image - flashrom -p
internal:laptop=force_I_want_a_brick,ich_spi_mode=auto -w boxpc899_0.rom -V
-o /lib/live/mount/medium/

I have tried to write saved image finally. And got the following message:

FAILED!
Uh oh. Erase/write failed. Checking if anything has changed.
Reading current flash chip contents... Reading 8388608 bytes starting at
0x000000.
done.
Apparently at least some data has changed.
Your flash chip is in an unknown state.
Get help on IRC at chat.freenode.net (channel #flashrom) or
mail flashrom at flashrom.org with the subject "FAILED: <your board name>"!
DO NOT REBOOT OR POWEROFF!
Restoring MMIO space at 0x7fb5896f08a0
Restoring PCI config space for 00:1f:0 reg 0xdc

-V output attached.

What should i do next?  PC is power on.