[flashrom] join IRC

Mike Banon mikebdp2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 17:35:39 CEST 2018

Maybe it would've been easier to just tear down that PC and directly
connect to a BIOS chip (In-System Programming, using some test clip to
avoid the soldering, or maybe your chip is socketed so you could
remove it and insert to your hardware programmer). Although this way
requires you to have the external programmer, there are some models
like CH341A which could be got for really cheap ($2-$3 from China in
this case). And there is 100% confidence that this way will work,
regardless of your chipset and other factors