[flashrom] 回信: flashrom post acknowledgement

Nico Huber nico.h at gmx.de
Tue Oct 31 23:01:17 CET 2017

Hello Alex,

On 31.10.2017 07:42, alexlu6 at mxic.com.tw wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
>         I had posted the patch update for almost 2 months, Can you tell us
> that
> when will the update merged to the main flashrom project trunk ? Our

not any time soon. It looks like you posted your patch to the wrong
version of flashrom. There's another branch/fork at chromium[1]. I'll
put some people in CC who can tell you how to push your patch there.

Thanks anyway for your contribution.

Nico

[1] https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/third_party/flashrom/

PS. That your original mail had three! times the same confidentiality
    note, might have made many people simply ignore it. This is a public
    mailing list. Please don't send such notes to the public.