[flashrom] Who's in charge?

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at gmx.at
Fri Oct 13 08:26:20 CEST 2017

On Fri, 13 Oct 2017 02:46:39 +0200
Nico Huber <nico.h at gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> some questions I should have asked about a year ago:
>
> Has anybody ever registered the name "flashrom"? If so, who?

As a trademark... I guess no one, never checked.
There was some buzz about registering an organization in Germany by
Carl-Daniel ("e.V.", similar to the US' §501 things) but that never
produced anything.

> Who runs the flashrom.org infrastructure?

Most, if not all is run on ra by Stefan Reinauer, including the
flashrom.org registration, with the exception of the buildbot
(.flashrom.org), which is payed and run by me.