[flashrom] flashrom not "seeing" W25Q128FV

Ivan Ivanov qmastery16 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 00:41:53 CET 2017

Hi Yaron, its very interesting why MOSI voltage is low. Have you tried
disconnecting the peripheral devices like RAM ? about Bus Pirate -
which firmware you have? (Bus Pirate old firmware is not good quality,
its much more stable if you flash a new "Community Firmware" to it -
github BusPirate/Bus_Pirate ) Also please try getting CH341A - it is
very cheap flasher which should be reliable thanks to its' simplicity.
Another idea: there are small circuit boards called " Step-Up Voltage
Regulator " - some versions of them convert 0.5-3.3V to 3.3V ---
however if you increase the voltage, it would be less current (maybe
not enough to transmit a signal). Still I really hope that you could
flash it without complicating a setup by adding the new boards... Best
regards, Ivan