[flashrom] working board - elitegroup P6STMT

Branden Waldner scruffy99 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 01:55:44 CET 2017

Thanks for the response. About the board auto-detect, I think I just
misunderstood it, I didn't have to do anything for it to work. I was
assuming that it would be preferred to identify the board it's running
under specifically, rather then just the chipset, even if any board
with the same chipset shouldn't or doesn't need a board enable. Guess
it's not really very important though, if no one else has tested and
reported against this chipset till now.