[flashrom] Patch to add Librem 15 laptop to flashrom whitelist

Harry Prevor habs at sdf.org
Thu Nov 16 09:39:34 CET 2017

Attached is a patch to whitelist the Librem 15 laptop on flashrom, so that I don't have to write "force_I_want_a_brick" every time I use it. I also added the laptop's info to print.c so it shows up as a supported device. This is my first ever patch, so please let me know if there is anything missing or that I can do to improve it!

Added as per this PureOS bug: https://tracker.pureos.net/T170

P.S. Please CC me on any replies as I am not receiving messages from this list. Thanks!

--
Harry Prevor
http://habs.sdf.org/