[flashrom] thinkpad x60

Петър Шопов valkata1980 at abv.bg
Tue Jul 18 11:40:47 CEST 2017

Hello,
I managed to get to the end of the procedure for unsuccessful installation of libreboot because I didn't got the message when I was installing using the instructions from libreboot:

Updated BUC.TS=1 - 64kb address ranges at 0xFFFE0000 and 0xFFFF0000 are
swapped

Now I got this message but at the end after running
sudo ./flashrom/i686/flashrom_lenovobios_sst -p internal -r factory.bin -
I got the correct output but it didn't ended with : Your flash chip is in an unknown state. But with: Good, writing to the flash chip apparently didn't do anything. - And some more text.
Should I run the next suggested command: sudo ./flashrom/i686/flashrom_lenovobios_macronix -p internal -w coreboot.rom
Also every other thing went well, the numbers matched. Also in the output 0x1f0000 matched. The other hex numbers I think are diffrerent for every system because I didn't get only 0x0. Please, suggest what can I do.