[flashrom] Help with a BIOS

Vinnie Sift vinniesift at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:16:32 CET 2017

Hello! I need some help with a Bios. I have a computer given to me form my
school, but the security sistem fails and the computer gets locked even two
years after the graduation.
Well anyway. The only solution that I have is flashing the BIOS but it has
SecureFlash. I heard that using your program I can bypass it, but I don't
even know what to download.

The computer is a Intel with a EF10MI2 - Marble Point BIOS. It has Windows
8.1, a Debian based linux called Huayra and a UEFI Internal Shell. I
already have the new BIOS Files. I will welcome any help.