[flashrom] [announce] flashrom 1.0-rc2

Ivan Ivanov qmastery16 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 21:49:36 CET 2017

Hi Nico, please could you also merge the KB9012 patches by Paul Kocialkowski :

https://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/4412/
https://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/4413/
https://patchwork.coreboot.org/patch/4414/

It is ridiculous how these patches are still not merged , after almost
2 years... :P
These patches are adding the support for KB9012 reading / writing,
the only open source flashing solution for these embedded controllers

Merging these patches could accelerate the development of Origami EC
libre firmware,
please do it

Best regards,
Ivan Ivanov