[flashrom] No EEPROM/flash device found

JASON.HT.HUANG 黃宏宗 JASON.HT.HUANG at deltaww.com
Wed Dec 6 08:59:23 CET 2017

Hi,

I try to write bios. However, I always got “No EEPROM/flash device found”.

Could you give me some suggestions.

Thanks

Jason.Huang
黃宏宗
Delta Networks, INC.
TEL:+886-2-8797-3250 ext.3050
E-Mail:Jason.ht.huang at delta.com.tw

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole
use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
message. [Delta Electronics, INC. Taiwan]