[flashrom] is flashrom project dead or not?

David Hendricks david.hendricks at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 20:12:00 CEST 2017

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 8:32 AM, Saeed Gh via flashrom <
flashrom at mail.coreboot.org> wrote:

> hi I hope is not

It is not.

https://www.flashrom.org/Serprog/Arduino_flasher
https://www.flashrom.org/IRC

> would you please help me??

If you want help, you need to provide a lot more details about your setup,
what version of flashrom you are using, how you invoked it, and verbose
output showing how/where it fails.