[flashrom] Hi I'm Johnny can the usb jtag nt or usb jtag work with flashrom

LONGJON CREATIONS longjonscreations at hotmail.com
Fri May 27 13:24:36 CEST 2016

Hiya there I would like to know if the usb jtag nt can work with flashrom if so how or what device name would I use or can use give me an examplecommand I also have the first usb jtag not nt as well I'm using debian stretchthese are my hardware info per device below thank you in advance ☺
usb jtag nt
 ID 04b4:8613 Cypress Semiconductor Corp. CY7C68013 EZ-USB FX2 USB 2.0 Development Kit
usb jtag
ID 0547:2131 Anchor Chips, Inc. AN2131 EZUSB Microcontroller