[flashrom] AT25DF161 erase failed on ft2232_spi

Алексей Елсаков alexey at yelsakov.ru
Mon Jun 13 16:03:24 CEST 2016

Hello, Hatim.

You suggestion was right. 11 sectors of my IC are locked down. :(
I tried to use layout excluding those sectors and succeeded :)
But to flash whole IC I have to buy a new one...

I  thought about locked sectors too, but was confused with changed data in
sector 0 yesterday. it is strange, but today data stay untouched.

In any case, we just checked, that flashrom reads and programs AT25DF161 well.

It  will be good, if flashrom had ability to check locked down sectors
at erase fails or as a command option for example...