[flashrom] image size

Simon Ramage freeballsdeuce at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 25 23:37:18 CET 2016

Hello, hope you can help me, I have bricked my chromebox, been using a
pomona clip via a raspberry pi on my spi, running flashrom, which finds my
winbond chip but when i try to write to it, flashrom comes back with an
error saying "image size (4096 B) doesn't match the flash chip's size
(8388608 B)!" and when i go to the properties of the image it is similar to
the chip's size. Have tried using hex editor on windows and flashing that
format but keep getting same error message, hope you can help me with
regard to this, thankyou.