[flashrom] REPORT: MACRONIX MX 25L800(5PC-15G) AND WINBOND 25Q64F(VAIQ)

Marin Vlah mvlah at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 21:38:19 CET 2016

Hello Stefan,
it's my mistake and my apologies for wasting your timecaused by not firstly checking supported hardware list carefully.
About motherboard - can see some very similar marked MoBosbut not exactly this one, so I write you my model of Mobo / PC.
Motherboard: P5KPL-VMhttps://www.asus.com/Motherboards/P5KPLVM/
Found in this branded PC: ASUS V-P5G31 MINI PChttps://www.asus.com/Mini-PCs/V3P5G31/
I attach you log created while reading MACRONIX MX 25L800chip used on this MoBo.
Greetings,Marin.