[flashrom] New programmer board "SPI_TT LPT" support - patch submission

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Feb 28 18:09:00 CET 2016

On Sun, 28 Feb 2016 15:27:09 +0300
Max <flammaden at gmail.com> wrote:

> SPI read was tested. Write wasn't, because of sudden AC voltage blackout
> and I haven't had any more effort going to collecting build tools and
> struggling with build process.
> It's buffer enable pin is hardwired, so no control required.

Ok, thanks! I have committed a variation of your patch in r1945 but left
the status as untested.

> In attachment there are SPI-TT schematics, so you can add it to man page.

That's easily discoverable (and copyrighted) so we won't include it.
However, I was not able to find out how the circuit is powered (most
information sources are in russian and translating them automatically
was not enough to find out :). I presume Vcc is connected to an external
power source, right?