[flashrom] New programmer board "SPI_TT LPT" support - patch submission

Max flammaden at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 09:03:19 CET 2016

Hello, Stefan!

Actually, I doesn't real Linux C programmer - I just passed by. :)
So, I just tried to get into this area, but get very distracted by
wretchedness and inconvenience of Linux development tools. I don't think
there's will be next time. :) I just "threw patch away", hoping that this
programmer widely enough available and somebody, having proper skills,
finishes it. Seems to be, my thoughts was wrong, but till now I don't be
sad.
Now I surprised! Thank you for your precious time to finish this patch,
Stefan!

I marked them as untested because I think that my one working quick dirty
patch is not an reliable proof of testing.
It doesn't need any enable routine - it has no logic, no triggers/relay -
just resistors and buffer.

Best regards,
Max Arephin.

: