[flashrom] New SPI NOR Flash product Support

Hatim Kanchwala hatim at hatimak.me
Wed Feb 24 18:02:05 CET 2016

Hello Victor,

Support for two chips you requested was added some time ago in r1937 (look here https://tracker.coreboot.org/trac/flashrom/changeset/1937). I am waiting for samples to perform tests. FedEx was in touch regarding documents for customs clearance, so delivery should be in a day or two. In the meanwhile I am working on support for other GigaDevice chips (http://www.gigadevice.com/product-series/12.html).