[flashrom] New programmer board "SPI_TT LPT" support - patch submission

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Feb 21 18:45:26 CET 2016

On Tue, 4 Aug 2015 11:12:08 +0300
Max <flammaden at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello, everybody, involved into flashrom!
>
> I'd implemented support for well known in Russia SPI_TT LPT programmer.
> Basically, it's only Byteblaster clone with changed pinout. So,
> modifications was pretty straIghtforward.
>
> In attach - modified "rayer_spi.c" from trunk branch.
> Hope, it will be useful for someone.

Hi Max,

thanks for your contribution! Please post a proper patch according to
our development guidelines next time:
https://www.flashrom.org/Development_Guidelines

I have prepared a patch as you suggested and even included an entry to
the manpage. However, I wonder if you have tested your file
successfully because the tested field was set to NT instead of OK.
Also, doesn't it need any enable routine like the byteblaster?