[flashrom] two supported/tested asrock boards

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Feb 21 15:52:53 CET 2016

On Mon, 08 Feb 2016 13:18:20 +0000
<2ytvpw+a518af1s6j3bg at guerrillamail.com> wrote:

> Those two boards are working fine with flashrom (read and write with internal flasher):
>
> Asrock Fatal1ty 970 Performance
> http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/Fatal1ty%20970%20Performance/
>
> and
>
> Asrock P4i65G
> http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/P4i65G/

Hello,

thanks for your report!
I have added the boards to our list of supported hardware and will
commit that later together with other small changes.
If possible, please always include a (verbose) log with such reports
so that we can verify them and also look for oddities that might be
interesting for our future work, thanks. You can easily create one
by using the -o option of flashrom, e.g.:
flashrom -p internal -o logfile.txt