[flashrom] Problem with dumping my Bios FW

Márton Miklós martonmiklosqdev at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 23:07:00 CET 2016

Hello Marco,

If I have found the correct schematic* the SPI flash is connected
directly to the Intel PCH, and the EC is a IT8586E, so the flash should
not be shared.

You can bypass the laptop warning by running the flashrom with -p
internal:laptop=force_I_want_a_brickoptions. ME will most likely trick you.

Read operation should not cause any problems, but I cannot guarantee
anything. You have been warned!

*Intel Haswell Processor with DDRIII + Lynx point PCH nVIDIA N14P GT +
2nd VGA N14P GT

Regards,
Miklos