[flashrom] Unsupported Lenovo Thinkpad X200

Alexander Waldmann melchior at tfwno.gf
Sat Aug 6 12:28:41 CEST 2016

Basically what it says on the tin. One of my X200 systems works with
flashrom's internal programmer, as expected, but a recently acquired one
does not, I get the error about unsupported laptop. Using the
laptop:force_I_want_a_brick option seems to work, I've used it to
update a few times.

Attached are the requested command outputs, dmidecode and lspci -nn.
System is currently running Libreboot beta. Flashrom version tested was
0.9.9 on several distros.

If there's any other info required feel free to request it. Thanks.