[flashrom] VT6421 sata card with sst39Vf512 eprom

Antonio Estrada Respeto aestradarespeto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 14:01:43 CEST 2016

Thank you for your support.

I have tried to take the output file as you request, but no luck. I always
start freedos in my usb sdcard boot choosing the number 3 option, then input
cswdpr0, and then execute flashrom comand. But if I try to make -o
logfilename.txt, the system refuses to save the file (it says that the file
does not exists). If I do not execute cswdpr0 at first time, always have a
disk write error. I suppose it will be related to the file log error.