[flashrom] [coreboot] Trying to flash coreboot onto on-board SPI chip of HP Envy H87 haswell chipset.

Arpita Biswas arpita.biswas07 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 01:51:15 CEST 2015

Hi David,

That did the trick !!! Thanks a bunch ! For anyone else interested, here is
the combination of things I did :

SOIC config as (1) mentioned earlier + held down the power button for 30
sec to reset it + removed CMOS battery + removed jumper on SPI header (that
cuts off the processor signal to SPI chip) + plugged in the power cable
(that way enough power was there throughout the board for dediprog to
detect) + removed the DIM (dunno if that made any difference, but did it
since a post mentioned it anyways!).

Dediprog then detected it sweetly :) :)

Cheers,
- Arpita