[flashrom] FOSDEM deadlines now!

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Tue Oct 20 23:20:56 CEST 2015

Hi,

we obviously want to participate in FOSDEM.
https://fosdem.org/2016/news/2015-09-24-call-for-participation/

ACT NOW!

Some deadlines already expired. Some can still be managed.

Main track talks: Deadline 2015-10-30 (10 days left)
One hour of entertainment, huge audience.
Anyone up for the challenge?

Stands: Deadline 2015-11-13 (24 days left)
I can send in the proposal if I'm not going to be alone there.
How many tables do we want for our stand/booth(s)?
Who is coming?

Lightning talks: Deadline 2015-11-27 (38 days left)
Short and to the point. Your 15-minute elevator pitch.
Can you sell the project?

All deadlines are at 23.59 UTC

Developer room proposal: Deadline EXPIRED
Maybe some developer room will accept talks/demos from us.