[flashrom] trouble flashing EN25S64 on Lenovo N21 chromebook

Kyle Stanevich kylestanevich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 20:48:44 CEST 2015

Hi,

This is just a follow up email. I was wondering what the status is of
support for the EN25S64 bios chip. I have tried to flash it many times and
it always fails. See my message below for more details.

I would like to help out with any testing for this chip, however if I don't
hear back from you soon, I will probably be returning the laptop I have
which contains the EN25S64 chip.

Thanks,
Kyle Stanevich