[flashrom] MX25L25635E / 4 byte addressing

Michaël Zweers admin at gigabyte.getmyip.com
Mon Oct 5 14:50:31 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have used the same patch set on trunk to flash W25Q256 (WSON version).
I still need to build a system to check what was actually written.
(I'll try to flash Openwrt to the chip and run in on a MT7620 with
modded U-boot).

If there is anything I can do to move this along, please let me know.

Kind regards,
Michaël Zweers