[flashrom] Asus F2A85-M PRO

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Sun Nov 8 14:51:31 CET 2015

Hi, here what I did:
0) The board has an external GPU in it that has an option rom, and the
   OS is GNU/Linux in BIOS mode. My CPU doesn't have a GPU.
   That is important, because in some other configuration, flashrom
   complained that something was accessing the flash.
1) flashrom -p internal -w build/coreboot.rom
2) poweroff (I've systemd, so that powers off the board cleanly)
3) boot and see some coreboot logs (the port is WIP)
4) take off the flash chip, dump it from another computer with an
   external programmer (openmoko in my case).
5) compare md5sum with build/coreboot.rom => fails, compare both images
   with vbindiff => some zones are different.

Unlike with my Asrock E350M1 (I reported the issue on IRC for that one),
this time I didn't bother looking at what the differences were.

Denis.