[flashrom] Flash chip/chipset not found

Rowlinson Mark Mark.Rowlinson at uk.fujitsu.com
Tue Nov 3 22:47:57 CET 2015

Hi Carl-Daniel,
Thanks for the pointer, I've downloaded a copy of nvramtool and tried it but the data from 129-256 bytes was all 00x, this is what was happening with the older version of SRCMOS.
As a reboot is needed anyway to verify the changes I've continued with my other approach and am just fine tuning the packaging while we plan the deployment.
Best Regards,
Mark Rowlinson