[flashrom] flash failed on Chromebook C7

Ralph Embedded dallasembeddedworkshop at gmail.com
Fri May 1 01:20:31 CEST 2015

Howdy,

  I just tried to flash a Chromebook C7.  I was using the script at:
  https://johnlewis.ie/getnflash_johnlewis_rom.sh

 I got 4 errors
Reading current flash chip contents... spi_block_erase_52 failed
during command execution at address 0x0
Reading current flash chip contents... spi_block_erase_d8 failed
during command execution at address 0x0
Reading current flash chip contents... spi_chip_erase_60 failed during
command execution
Reading current flash chip contents... spi_chip_erase_c7 failed during
command execution

do not reboot under any circumstance, it also says.

What should I do?  I am currently in IRC as Ralph
Thank you