[flashrom] [coreboot] New flashrom logo - fonts

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Fri Mar 13 08:37:49 CET 2015

On 11.03.2015 14:30, Stefan Tauner wrote:
> This will be the last poll that evaluates specific features of the
> logo. There may be another one to determine the final design.
>
> I have selected a variety of fonts that I think are OK for a logo in
> terms of thickness and "playfulness". Not all of them are free but I
> have included them in the poll anyway to get a better feeling about
> general preferences.
>
> http://epicdecide.com/ad3645e6-9a70-4cce-bd05-bf0e66e668e9/

This is the first poll where I think that all of the options suck.
Traditionally, flashrom is written all lowercase and I would love to
keep it that way. However, the letter "f" in the logos sucks in all
lowercase variants because of a IMHO way too high lateral stroke. That's
something I didn't like about the intermediate official logo, by the way.

Does anyone know a font where the lowercase "f" doesn't look like a
design error?