[flashrom] [coreboot] New flashrom logo - fonts

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Mar 11 14:30:08 CET 2015

This will be the last poll that evaluates specific features of the
logo. There may be another one to determine the final design.

I have selected a variety of fonts that I think are OK for a logo in
terms of thickness and "playfulness". Not all of them are free but I
have included them in the poll anyway to get a better feeling about
general preferences.

http://epicdecide.com/ad3645e6-9a70-4cce-bd05-bf0e66e668e9/