[flashrom] [coreboot] New flashrom logo - colors

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Mar 5 02:05:23 CET 2015

Thanks to everyone who has voted on the initial vote!

It has helped me a lot already to rule out a number of variations. It
also showed clearly that the old logo is not popular at all and that
manual kerning is preferred to default letter spaces (I am using
the FreeMono font, which is monospaced so this is not too much of a
surpise).

There are some other variables I'd like you to decide. There was some
discussion about the flash outline already so I will create at least
two sets of icons for that later. Maybe I'll try different fonts too,
but I'd like to use a very common one and I think the FreeMono font
suites us well... command line tool etc.

Anyway... first I'd like to define the color (scheme) to use. I have
created another poll, please vote!
http://epicdecide.com/3dc56f58-59f9-4921-b048-4cb89b48a09b/

If we go for one of the yellow schemes, an alternative for the icon
would be to make it completely yellow without colored outlines like so:
http://buildbot.flashrom.org/poll-colors/yellow_icon.png
What do you think?