[flashrom] need a windows snapshot for flashrom v 0.9.8 or v 0.9.7

David G ZHAO greminn at netscape.net
Sat Jun 27 03:22:50 CEST 2015

Dear sir,

My name is David Zhao, from Sydney Australia.

I was using buspirate for writting firmware for bios on the motherboard.
The flashrom I used is 0.9.6.1 only. I did check your link for the new
version of  flashrom v 0.9.8. I tried a few days to compile version
0.9.8 from your source code, but not being successful. I also notice the
snapshots url  http://ra.openbios.org/~idwer/flashrom/mingw/
<http://ra.openbios.org/%7Eidwer/flashrom/mingw/> can not be opened.

Now I am asking you a big favour, can you please email me the snapshots
for the windows command line version (for v0.9.8 or v0.9.7)?

Your help is much appreciated

Kind regards
David Zhao