[flashrom] Reading the GPU ROM on a mid-2014 15" rMBP from Linux/Mac

Ry ryanblonna3 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 08:09:02 CEST 2015

Hi Stefan,

Thank your very much! I was able to extract the ROM using the mapped memory
method listed at the end of that article. I am sort of bummed out by the
generated ROM file however, because it does not seem to support EFI
according to this article:
http://vfio.blogspot.com/2014/08/does-my-graphics-card-rom-support-efi.html.
Does this sound right?

Thanks again for your help!