[flashrom] Macronix MX25U6435F: J1900-D3V) successfully flashed

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jun 20 21:56:51 CEST 2015

On Tue, 19 May 2015 00:38:31 +0000
Guillermo von Hünefeld <guillevonh at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hallo,
> today I used your tool to flash a MX25U6435F (Main BIOS of my Gigabyte J1900-D3V), which used to brocken with an updated BIOS (J190ND3V.F4). All "Probe", "Read", "Erease" and "Write" were successful.  Maybe someone could update the "Supported hardware" entry. Thanks for building the tool. Regards.

Hello Guillermo,

thanks for your report!
I have added your board and flash chip to our list of supported hardware
and will commit that later together with other small changes.
If possible, please always include a (verbose) log with such reports
so that we can verify them and also look for oddities that might be
interesting for our future work, thanks.