[flashrom] Support for ENE KB9012QF A3

LIY 2012 liy122012 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 15:11:13 CEST 2015

Hello,

I would like to request flashrom support for the ENE KB9012QF A3 chip.

This chip has 128KB of internal flash memory that can be accessed through
the SPI interface.  The data sheet for this chip can be found at the
following URL http://www.s-manuals.com/pdf/datasheet/k/b/kb9012_r0.9_ene.pdf
The relevant section starts on page 218.

I was able to read the contents of the chip using the SPI bus on my
Raspberry pi, but unfortunately, I lack the skills to write to the chip.
There is very little documentation on the write command, and I was unable
to get it working in my tests.

Thank you for your consideration.