[flashrom] 3Com 3C905-TX Support

Bruno Rocca brunorocca at outlook.com
Thu Jul 9 16:15:20 CEST 2015

Hi Stefan,

Thanks for your help and your time, I have tested the new .exe but flashrom can't detect any flash/eeprom chip on the NIC. I tested AMD and SST chips (DIP32 and PLCC32 with an adapter). I have the same card as Idwer, same model, same revision. Maybe this card was not meant for updating the chip, after all, or maybe the card is blocking write access to the flash chip.

Thank you again, if you need help testing another NIC and Flash chips, just let me know.

Regards,

Bruno Rocca