[flashrom] Gmail's blocking flashrom mails

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jan 16 22:15:08 CET 2015

Hi,

I am writing to you directly because gmail decided to not deliver any
mails from the flashrom mailing list to you anymore and hence you got
unsubscribed automatically after a number of bounces. I am wondering if
this mail is coming through as well because it is addressed to about
100 gmail accounts at once... :)

In any case... I am not administrating the mail server and even if I
would, I would probably not dance to google's tune anyway. If your
choice is to let google decide what mails can reach you, then so be it
and good bye.