[flashrom] EN25P64/EN25B64

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Jan 6 13:59:53 CET 2015

On Tue, 6 Jan 2015 05:30:11 +0500
novoagansk at gmail.com wrote:

> Здравствуйте, Stefan.
>
> Вы писали 6 января 2015 г., 4:32:44:
>
> Hi, Stefan!!
>
> Sorry, i tested write twice and i tested also full erased chip cFeon EN25P64
>
> all ok with it with "EN25B64" variant.
>
> about size ot sector i may say nothing.
>
> If  you  want - send me flashrom debug variant and i run it and i send
> report to you.
>
> What you say?

You can use the -V option (multiple times) to increase the verbosity of
flashrom. You can also create log files with the -o option.
I would like to see the log file created by
flashrom -p ft2232_spi:type=arm-usb-tiny-h -VVV -o EN25P64_probe_spew.log
The programmer does not really matter... they should behave the same
regarding this chip.

Why do you know that this is a EN25P64 and not a EN25B64? Maybe you
misinterpreted the letter on the package? I will add support for the P
variants to flashrom anyway, but this requires that I understand what
is going on in your case.