[flashrom] flashrom success with GD25Q20(B)

Gilles Auréjac gilles at polysoft.fr
Tue Jan 6 11:58:11 CET 2015

Hi Stefan,

I understand that it looks strange, but yes it is a small 6-pin package, with I maybe wrongle identified as a 6-pin sot23 (or sot23-6) package.
I'm not sure about the pinouts, though (I easily found vdd and vcc, bot on other trace are hard to follow on the board of the graphic card)
Whith a magnifier I only manage to read the two letters YU on the package...

What is strange is with those packages I only found datasheets of smaller eeprom (1k, 2k, but not 1 or 2Mbits which is the attempted size regarding the size of bios of those products)

I'll run the command and send you photos later this day

regards

gilles

--
Gilles Aurejac