[flashrom] Verbose Log

Rainer Spillmann rainerspillmann at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 4 23:35:09 CET 2015

Hello Flashrom,

I could update a Fujitsu Esprimo E5625 (mainboard D2724-A1x) to a Esprimo
E5635 (mainboard D2904-A1x) to support AMD AM2/AM3 C3 revision processors.
I have used the official E5635 bios from the fujitsu website which normally
would say when trying to update that the bios does not match the system due
to it is a E5625. The only difference of the E5635 is a chassis lock on the
mainboard. It now works perfect.

Normally the used Esprimo E5625 does only support due to missing microcode
and older AMD agesa rom up to AMD C2 prozessors witht the official E5625
bios.
(
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_AMD_Phenom_microprocessors#.22Rana.22_.28C2.2FC3.2C_45_nm.2C_Tri-core.29
)