[flashrom] Asus P5W-DH board enable problem

nicolae788 . nicolae788 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 23:04:34 CET 2015

Thank you very much for your response. I will check the link and hope to
manage and enable it. One last question: if a board recognizes a 512kb chip
is it normal to not recognize the above described ( SST 49LF008A ) 1Mb chip
??? I have a board with which i could do the flash procedure, it is
fully supported by flashrom, flash chip, chipset, board, but it doesn;t
seem to find the chip i want to flash. The original 512 Kb chip it's listed
when i run flashrom, but when i change chips with the 1Mb one and run again
flashrom the new chip it's not recognized...

Thank you