[flashrom] FS Esprimo E5730: writing rom images seems to work correctly

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 24 20:14:17 CET 2015

On Wed, 30 Sep 2015 17:10:25 +0200
Elmar Stellnberger <estellnb at elstel.org> wrote:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> Here comes the requested information:
> (in the attachements)

Hi,

thanks for the files. I have created a patch (attached) that adds the
Amilo Xi 3650 to our list of supported laptop and also whitelists it so
that the warning at startup does not show up. Testing it would be
appreciated.

Just one further question: what does that have to do with the Esprimo
E5730 that seems to be a completely unrelated desktop PC by FSC? :)