[flashrom] Succesfull update on untested hardware

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Dec 24 19:30:32 CET 2015

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015 13:44:05 +0100
Bernard Grymonpon <bernard at openminds.be> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> included a log on a SuperMicro A1SAi board (Intel Atom). The log said it was untested.

Hello Bernard,

thanks for your report!
I have added your board to our list of supported hardware and will
commit that later together with other small changes. I have also marked
the chipset as tested. Just for the record: is that the 4-core
(A1SAi-2550F with an Atom C2550) or 8-core (A1SAi-2750F with a C2750)
version?