[flashrom] End user flash tool - Adding new working configurations and testing

Łukasz Dmitrowski lukasz.dmitrowski at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 00:39:29 CEST 2015

Hello,

I am looking for people who want to help with testing
automatic building of coreboot rom(and other features)
with end user flash tool. To make automatic building possible
for your machines first I need to prepare a configuration for
particular hardware set(s).

Until tomorrow I will provide a pdf with description of application
features, building process and rest of details.For now best source of
info about the app is here:

http://blogs.coreboot.org/blog/author/dmitro/

If someone wants to help with testing (and also making a list
of working configurations bigger) please contact me and send:
* lspci -nn output
* cat /sys/class/drm/card0-LVDS-1/edid | edid-decode
* dmidecode –t 2
* short description of how you normally proceed with building
   image for your system (important or unusual steps),
   are additional option roms or other kinds of action needed?
* if it needs factory VGABIOS, which one is working – extracted
   from memory or extracted from factory BIOS rom? please also attach
   needed file(s)
* coreboot .config file with your configuration

Thanks in advance for help!

Regards,
Lukasz Dmitrowski