[flashrom] Flashrom to flash video cards

nicolae788 . nicolae788 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 15:42:54 CEST 2015

Hi, thank you very much for your reply. I understand that flashrom
currently doesn't have the posibility to access the pcie slot, for example,
and detect the chip on the vga board in order to write it. However i found
a flashrom, apparently modified for ati vga cards...do you want me to send
it to you and check it?

Alex