[flashrom] Unable to access a supported mobo: P5GC-MX/1333

Jerrad Pierce belg4mit at pthbb.org
Fri Sep 19 17:21:12 CEST 2014

>there is no need for that parameter. Actually, it is the reason
>flashrom aborts. :)
I see. I tried that initially, but then I get the following warning,
which seems to conflict with the listing of the board as being supported,
so I thought maybe the tool needed me to be more specific

[snip]
Found chipset "Intel ICH7/ICH7R". Enabling flash write... OK.
Found Eon flash chip "EN25F40" (512 kB, SPI) mapped at physical address 0xfff80000.
===
This flash part has status UNTESTED for operations: READ ERASE WRITE
The test status of this chip may have been updated in the latest development
[snip]

Thanks for clarifying.