[flashrom] Dediprog SF100 problem

Pablo Cases pablo.cases at flatfrog.com
Wed Sep 10 11:35:15 CEST 2014

I submitted a patch two weeks ago for SF100 with firmware version 5.5.1, but it has not been acked yet though. My (limited) experience with flashrom was that the mainline does not support SF100 with 5.5.1 firmware. Amongst the problems I encountered was that the Read Status Register 1 reply was incorrect  for (at least) WEL and BUSY bits on a standalone W25Q64BV part. Possibly the other bits (e.g. SRP0) were also affected…

So if you can’t find a hardware reason for your problems you could check if my patch solves your problems.

/Regards,
Pablo

Senior Software Engineer
FlatFrog Laboratories AB